Im looking for an artist


Ive ony had the idea in my mind: divine. Now I got it.

I want a woman. 

I imagine a profile, counturn, outline of a nude woman with a long ondulate hair moving.

I want a woman, her hair complement my Aquarius symbol within undulate lines moving, it symbolizes all those years I had a long hair cause personal and social interest... the cannon of feminine sensuality...

Actually use it very short.

She can play whit alchemical symbols as representation of creative process of been a town girl throw the woman I am now. Desire, passion, watter, air... I would like she express her perfect conection with nature and humans beings, and her constant searching of balance, and the same time she is in her maximums possibility and independent life, a empowered woman.

She is a woman who broke especific ways, always follow her heart, within a powerful poetic influence!!... I work to write someday on a profesional way.

Now I have the idea.

And i know you will know how to abstract all of this, because i belive in your intuition, your knowledge, youre eyes and your charming.

Iam sure that you can do something divine.

I put my skin on your hands.

Mostrar texto citado

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Gala

Alquimia